Your shopping cart is currently empty.
With a large trachea opening, the Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar not only offers excellent immobilization and comfort, but enables healthcare professionals to quickly perform carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
Indications for Use
- Degenerative disorders
- Immobilization after trauma/surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Anterior and posterior rigid plastic reinforcement supports limited movement
- Large trachea opening for quick access to carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
- Two-piece, contoured, molded foam shell
- Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture
- Maneuverable chin support for airway management
- Water-resistant for bathing and aqua-therapy
- Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic, X-ray, CT and MRI lucent
(0.00)stars out of 5
# of Ratings: 0